Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Commenting About Myself

I'm just typing really fast again and going to pretty much do this as like a routine. I'm just going to say what's on my current mind. Right now, I don't really have much to write about. Haha. I'm feeling a little unloaded with all the remarks that I said. I know they could be wrong, and I hope I did not cause too much damage. I've been just trying to release frustration in the most acceptable manner and is ethical but I guess I'm really into humor while trying to be nice. I think the things that I say or write when it comes to letting go of my frustration may actually get others to sort of smile, laugh underneath, and best of all get it off my chest while I'm laughing internally. I don't have to be mean and start yelling at the top of my lungs, like some frustrated individuals have done with me. No matter how much I wanted to yell back, I tried to resort to resiliency and being capable of dealing with it which is close to impossible unless you yell back. Hehe. I did not yell after all so I resorted to a little bit of humor by being honest with them and going from there. Overall, I think I really care about it if people have something against me and can't really explain it while feeling that they did in person with me. It frustrates me a pretty great deal, and I'm doing what I can to let it go now. I'm realizing truths a little better, and the things I could possibly do in a safe, sensitive manner that sort of makes the other person look bad unfortunately. I hope those people just learn to come around. Haha. I don't want to be frustrated about this matter. I need to do things at my best with assurance which I fully have now.