Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey There

I think I'm getting off to a great start. I'm getting letters and phone calls for setting up interviews for a really good job. My resume is a little shaky right now, but it's okay I'm going to add on some more credentials to it as my career progresses. I guess the financial investment side of me is something I'm sort of taking for granted. I don't want money to run my life. Heck, I would hate to see all the poor people go without a warm meal sometimes. I'd really like to help out the community.

God has been such a blessing in my life. I'm so glad that I'm facing a triumph in my life right now. It's a struggle and life can sometimes be painful. It's important to stay encouraged in the Lord and to really encourage others whenever you can. It's great to love those who you sort of don't want to get to know after awhile; for example, there's this girl you felt highly attracted to but something tells you not to chase after her. With that type of girl, I guess it's okay to love her as a friend and wish the best for her. It's about learning a lot of maturity in this life and really being adult about your own frustrations.