Sunday, November 8, 2009

It Does Not Really Matter

I'm writing this post because I'm just going to open up that I've been fancying Facebook and understanding my situation that people sort of make with me. I've been noticing that some girls have removed their connection with me online and others are very cool about connecting.

Overall, I don't think the decision should be affecting me that much. It should not really be a big deal and I think that's just what I'm going to have to accept. I guess I'll come across as a jerk going up to speak to them clearly about it. If they overreact, it's only in natural setting for people to come up and say to stop doing something. I just need to persist and learn to get what I'm sort of interested in acquiring. I'm going to do it in a nice and smart manner to the best of my ability and not worry about mistakes anymore. I'm just going to say whatever is on my mind and allow it to get adjusted.

This is going to be a really interesting thing to open up to the public eventually in like a court room setting. Where things are appropriate to talk about, it's just going to be about opening up and being normal like I've always been. I'm glad that I'm not interested in fully blowing up anymore even though others may find that I have good reason for doing it. It's sort of inspiring pity and I don't really want to go that way with the hard times that we are all facing and the hypocritical nature that's been exhibited. I'm an adult that's being talked to by all walks of life. This is so interesting in investigating and discovering what it is without getting so emotionally hung over. Might as well just get random and try to be appropriate and adjust without using what I think is my worst trait. Even though it may sound mean in the beginning, I still need to persist in trial and error.