Friday, November 20, 2009

A Lot of Stuff To Try

I guess I'm a fan of trying new things on my own and not really worrying about stuff too much anymore. It's great to have a friend who opens up to you, supports you, and someone who you could really have an open conversation with by being yourself. All of that stuff is good.

I'm currently starting to have these thoughts where I see a lot of fun stuff in life and things that are really amusing. They are really healthy and promote great activity. It feels good to be released from the bondage of stress like having to carry a big workload for a long time. I'm starting to see that my body is capable of relaxing when it used to tense up with this competitive feeling over anything trivial I would do. Man, that really would bite and not be so much fun. Okay, in some instances it's okay to get competitive like this one guy who you feel was screwing you over; so in a one-on-one basketball game, you manage to dunk on him or slaughter him. Yeah, that sort of feels good.