Monday, November 2, 2009

Job Situation

This is just referencing what I did to start out with looking for a job. For me, I submitted about 300 resumes starting at Career Builder and Monster. I ended up getting some responses the next day. I received some calls for marketing and those type of calls really felt very shaky. I really researched it and found out that there were some complaints about the job, so I want to avoid going to those jobs mainly because it's not really dealing with my passion. One of the girls I wrote about anonymously with a fake name has a job as a marketer at a Hilton Hotel, so it seems a little peculiar right now to have feelings of chasing after her for me. Haha. The other girl I wrote about has a job as an insurance agent, so it's the same thing for me about not wanting to really chase after her. Heh. The girl who works for Hilton Hotel did express interest in getting an M.B.A. which I am really thinking about pursuing. There must be a little connection with her but in irrelevant settings, so in that case I really do not mind persuading her to open up with me and just fostering a normal happy mood setting. I'm not ever going to get around to yelling at Abby or Betsy. They are fake names that I am associating with real people. I guess it's by default since they are female, I don't really want to use my full adrenaline on them and just figure out what makes them happy so I could use that to my benefit in the future with other girls who I just want to be friends with. At the same time, I just want to be gentle with communicating in person with them.

I also received some calls to be an Account Manager for this business which sort of makes me laugh. I have a technical background and so some employers must not really mind the technical background and on top of pursuing after an M.B.A. Looks like, I will definitely have more jobs to interview for with an MBA. I did receive a call for a senior level technical position too which was awesome. I think I'm on an okay track so far.