Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Could Get Used To This

I guess a lot of success is measured by having quality of life. It's really hard for some people to obtain it because they just stay stuck in the shadows of their limitations. It really takes a lot of heart to be able to put it aside and to still persist sometimes. When you look at all walks of life, sometimes imagining something big while doing a situation that is questionable to you makes you really have to consider what you're made of in this physical world. I look at this one poker player, and he openly states that he does personal meditations to try to remind himself how awesome of a player he is. Haha. I guess pride does exist somewhere. I heard from a Bible radio station that it's okay to have pride in an area that you are poor in and feel blessed about, whereas in an area where you are rich, you should be humble about it. The Bible indicates to me that it's not really about sitting there for long hours asking God to grow money on trees. It states that we are supposed to "Work with our hands." (1 Thessalonians 4:11)