Monday, November 16, 2009

Having Fun Writing

I'm just sitting as usual for a little moment out of the day. I'm starting to become a very adult-like mind with lots of passion in my head. I like the fact that I really see myself as a better individual in the future thanks to the Lord giving me a clearer direction. I really see that a lot of my model of living is being able to deal with my own personal pains by seeking comfort in Jesus, asking God for forgiveness, and really being the person who I am.

I have to admit that I can get very crafty at times, especially with individuals who seem to act a little peculiar around me. My personality is starting to become more apparent to me, and I realize that I can sound very silly at times but not really be that big of a nuisance that I'm sometimes thought to be. Being a diminutive creature that I am, I think that gives me an advantage in that I can be a pretty lovable friend naturally. Hehe.