Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Going To Job Interview

Hey, I am a pretty fortunate person to be willfully pursued after by some job interviewers. This is nice because they are nice and so generous to call me up. I don't really want to stay home all the time and do practically nothing and end up consuming more money and lose it all. That would not be a really smart thing to do. My parents are thinking about moving to a new house which is a lot bigger and I would seriously need to help them pay the mortgage. My sister sort of wants to remain cheap about not helping to pay off my parents in the house. I can understand her agony of working at a place and settling for second place in economic status. Hehe.

I am going to really be stocking about on more money and using it wisely to gain useful knowledge just to help out around my industry. To give back and be a good team player. I think it's great to have that type of opportunity. It would really fulfill one of my needs in life. I do realize that loving someone is really simple and sometimes unsuccessful people like the ones I came across are there to drag your mood down and keep you from succeeding by being humanly selfish. It's an area where I'm learning to forgive completely and to have faith on the Father to deliver me from being evil in times of frustration and temptation. I'm learning to manage because of the love that Christ has overflowed my life with.