Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Writing A Little About Self-Employment

I'm taking a different route then what most would imagine doing to support their financial situation. I'm working solo by managing my own hours and being an independent contractor right now. It's a lot of hard work, but the only rewards that I can see come out of it is that you don't really have to wake up everyday on time. It's a little different because for example, a girl you like could be at work with these incredible hours during the daytime, and you could basically be longing to spend time with her but you have to wait. Haha.

One of the main reasons why I want to get a full-time job working at a business is because of the salary increase and career potential. Doing it on your own is a little risky and very difficult to overcome. It's also rewarding once you get passed those worries and start seeing a cash flow. It's very important to look at how other people comment about businesses based off commission. It's important to catch the vibe of the environment. I'm going to use my own example. I never really imagined that there was a school for becoming a financial and stock manager at a car dealership. Nonetheless, I never thought I'd actually work at a car dealership and start bugging people about good car deals. I might have actually taken that option of getting that Chevy Malibu which is pretty heavily advertised when it first launched its $200 / month lease with no down payment. Okay I'm going off topic right now and going to sign off right now for today.