Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Writing Really Quick

I have another blog that I am keeping hidden. It's pretty much personal notes where I get to just play around with whatever thoughts I have. I guess writing has helped me manage my time a little better by opening to a world very safely and in an acceptable manner. That's why the blog was originally invented in my opinion. To give people information in a casual manner or where some might actually be more educating than just writing scattered thoughts. I guess this blog is not really meant to be really popular, but I'm just opening it up to a world that would be willing to read it. I'm not going to try to sell myself and have others read it. In the beginning, it felt like I was exploring options on how others could help me. Some did start giving me advice that I should get professional help. It feels like they were being swines to me but I had to learn how to manage my frustrations in a healthy manner and really sell a good idea that I discovered or possessed.

My dad bought some cords to hook up a labtop to a 50-inch HDTV which was pretty crazy. The view is not really that great, and I think I would need a better graphics card to display much better quality. It was nonetheless pretty fun to watch a roller-coaster ride on YouTube. It feels more life-sized but not the same as feeling the motion and vibrations that some simulations have on your seat. It would be sort of cool to own and program on for me. I am a computer programmer with all the formal education that I received.