Friday, November 13, 2009

Dream Suffering

This is just a weird post that I'm going to talk about. I had this dream where I was being led by someone. I know that these made up leaders were just unconsciously linked to me. They were pretty much in support of me and were trying to encourage me along the way. They could sort of sense and agree with my desires as well. It was pretty interesting. I had two broken dreams while in my state of sleep that I could remember. In one of the dreams, it was a classroom setting with a girl who also made me an honorary leader and I accepted. The other was an upbeat Asian guy who looked cut-up and took charge at a poker tournament by trying to locate his ex-lover by taking a survey of how many girls had the name he was looking for. About four girls raised their hand and everybody was frozen when he had spoken up. He then asked who they were playing for. The majority of them said they were playing for the blue team and then he wished that the blue team would win. A large crowd in the room started cheering, as he stated it in a way that was encouraging.

Then, somehow a ping-pong championship table had to get in the way. Fast forward the best guy started overplaying and got beat by a crafty girl. I had to keep count for them so they trusted me for the record count.