Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting Situated

I think it's really time for me to just pray to God and read Scriptures. I'm finding that I'm not always focused on paying attention to circumstances but really want to give some effort into finding out. Even though my emotions make me suffer a lot more sometimes, it's not enough to make me depressed and an unruly person. I pretty much want to live on a consistent basis now and really get to the point of doing things that I said I would be doing. I'm basing it a lot off of living in confidence now.

Looks like my pattern is to keep spending on education right now. Maybe my hobby is to educate myself with material so I could eventually use it to make a difference. I have this pretty strong feeling that my cash flow is going to get pretty big. I might as well make the most of not trying to be selfish for personal triumphs.