Friday, September 9, 2011

Appreciating Long Hours of Good Work

It's been one of those moments now where I don't really mind working long and hard hours to be ensured a paycheck. That being said, I'm ready to dwell into the most extreme job that I could find for now to begin my rude awakening. I'm understanding that living on your own and being single can actually be a difficult thing to cope with. I think it's a really good thing to appreciate company with other people.

After feeling up my days and being touched up with where I've been longing to go, I've pretty much evolved from a video game addict into appreciating the moment of becoming a hard working and underrated person. I realize that working hard and obtaining money to survive will seriously help fulfill a physical void in my life. I know that my mind has been active from being schooled quite awhile, and I also believe that my heart has been worked on daily even though it consistently makes the weirdest mistakes and gets sprung on bedlam by itself.

Seriously, I'm a writer and I understand how people are going to react because I know their instinctual drives too because well, I possess them too. I just seem to bring it out in myself a little more because I've been practicing this veracity in my writing. It might be designed to kill but not in a profligate way; what I mean is that, it might throw quite a bit of people off or maybe even everyone at certain moments of their life. Because I understand human nature, I have to put in my years to really become prosperous because well I just wasn't that auspicious in the nepotism world just like mostly everybody. I think God wants me to work hard for a normal life style, which I'm perfectly fine with now. I believe that I'm doing fine dealing with people relationships especially with women; something about loving my wife the most out of all ladies makes it so much easier. Heck, I know I shouldn't be saying this but this site is like my "Boo Yeah Baby" blog- I could probably turn Lee Wong against Jarred Taing who was acting like an angry, retarded person of Hope of God Church in Los Angeles and even receive Betty's support again haha. All in all, relationship wise, I must be an everybody kind of guy.