Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taking Things One Step At A Time

I guess I have a lot of personal goals that I'm currently chasing after and how even though it feels a little overwhelming, I'm trying the best I can to keep up everyday. I think I just want to be very organized now and really determined to stay on a consistent path. I used to feel like I was going to go crazy by sticking to something that felt like an endless journey; nowadays, I don't really feel those types of nervous toss ups anymore.

How I'm currently straightening out my life is by be willing to take any open position now in earning a form of income, so I now have no restrictions in the type of the job I am seeking. Therefore, it shouldn't be really that hard for me to find a job that will hire me on pretty rapidly and to be literal, I actually did find some of these types of jobs. I'm really seeing myself taking up these positions, gathering up some money, and then working at achieving my personal desires now by like studying to go back to a school.

I'm really determined and happy now to stick with any job even though I had some luck in the past or left out by putting myself under some misconceptions. It's really frustrating but without these types of hardships, I wouldn't really be able to value the good things in life, so I am willing to humbly accept my position now. Golly, even though I read a little of the Bible every day, I don't really pick up on stuff all the time and this just goes for me that I have to take a lot of time to download information into my head to feel satisfied about a subject. I just really want to be like a master of a general trade and so it's going to take right now small building steps to get there. I feel really ancient and foolish for having wasted a lot of precious time when I was a young one but the challenge is starting to turn into something fun for me.

A friend has coined the phrase, "Life is all about testing."  While making preparations for succeeding at a very important exam that will confidently ensure success, it's really worth noting that possibly most people don't really care how well one does at it. There's just an ultimate inspiration some people attribute to when it comes to sticking to the realistic game they're playing. No matter how much the going gets tough, there always seems to be a pretty rational explanation that could inspire someone to be a better person. I guess it's better to avoid confronting stupid things and to avert some people if they're going to be extremely weird or even likely in threatening a circumstance now and to adhere to some good things like Biblical principles. It just seems like I'm at the front seat in most of my days and capable of seeing the most for myself; this is probably where I am the most fortunate and how I'm able to adjust and cope with things to stay true to myself must be a marvel where I give God all of my props. Some people are horrible at coping, and it's something I had trouble realizing but now I see it!