Saturday, September 24, 2011

Latest Update

Because of me not really doing much, I made the weird people I mentioned on this blog leave Hope of God Church in Los Angeles all together. I have a friend whose a brother of another guy I used to drive over there while we were going. These former church people were falsely accused me of saying that I caused people to leave their church; however, the guy I drove to that church still wants to attend. See what I mean, I really didn't cause anyone to do anything especially if this guy still wants to attend. I don't know what these people were smoking at the time, but anyway it looks like they were just going through a major hangover.

I've heard stories of the famed Annie Tran getting married now to some guy hahaha. I actually say that I would never have had any chance with her because it looks like I would never really have wanted to dedicate myself into marrying her anyway. So Annie getting married makes me feel a little bothered in the fact that I can't believe a girl like her managed to do it. Oh well, it's her life and marriage life can be a tough one to battle sometimes. Maybe, she doesn't spend that much time with her husband and hardly knows him so they manage to stay married or something; I have no clue whatsoever. Anyway, I'm trying to tap into my human conscience to see if I can make any reasonable conclusions about her and come out of this discussion happier than ever.

Actually, the only person I really miss out of the gang who left is the girl I wrote about and said that I like her. The very girl who claimed that she was afraid of me is still attending that church Hope of God Church in L.A. every once in awhile. It doesn't make any sense, except that I have come to reason she did sort of like me but it wasn't necessarily music to my ears because she seemed to be too bossy of a lady to me hahaha. I don't really like girls telling me what to do, but I've learned to block it out now and still do it for the girl when it seems appropriate to do so no matter how lazy I want to feel about it.

I have Betty's number, the girl who left the church. She still has it on and I've left her voice messages- I've said that I like her repeatedly on this blog. Wait a minute, I revealed that I have a wife to talk about so umm, she's just a friend that I like. I said that I liked her and that I would hook her up with a guy named Washington. Man, she was so mad.