Sunday, September 25, 2011

Opportunity With Opened Doors

Right now I'm doing the straight path road now. It's going to require me being away from home most of the time for the next year or so, but the logic behind it is that there's the most work available from being able to stay away from home. Unfortunately, I'm going to be missing some good friends but hopefully I'll still be able to hang with them when I am home. I'm going to be working at putting in enough time with working so that I could eventually be able to work while being able to stay home everyday.

I believe that it's a period of having a wake up call and beginning to smell the coffee dealing with something. It's a lot slower in others, but the best part is when a person realizes something really dramatically and gets to eventually finish a task. It's just about staying persistent and putting in the hours while grinding at something that is pretty much a guarantee.

I guess when a person has a failed business or two then it would be logical for him to find a job to pay off the debt before going back into managing another business if that's what he really wants. I'm starting to not care about what people think about my profession because I'm just in it for the money now. I need something to pay off the bills and if this industry has a lot of money especially transportation then I guess there's a reason behind it. It took me only five days to land a paying job from this one industry that has money; furthermore, it took me another week after to get certified. It's really fast considering the amount of job searching I've done in the past- I've really tried avoiding going this road but it's the most straightforward and logical thing for me to do right now.