Monday, September 26, 2011

Trying Not To Freak Out

Life is starting to get really exciting for me right now. I can't go into all the details for myself right now because it's one of those things that's better kept in private doors, so I'm not really going to let it out. My writing did cause some people to get leery and lose focus on something that they should have had already, so it just goes to show that they may have bad character. I don't know, I'm just saying that they could be with some bad character because they can't withstand me man-handling them a little haha.

Even though I miss Betty Lam a little still and I'm writing about her because I say that I like her the most as a friend, I even went as far as to not call her weird anymore in the group of weird people. It probably complicated things even more when I said that some of those people weren't weird for a little bit because maybe they felt guilty so they left the circle haha. Since the circle is like now deserted, it gives me the edge again to do what I need to do.

I must be like a connoisseur of some sort- no, I just like getting lucky and things going my way. I just capitalize on it like a kid enjoying his tootsie-pop. Hey, I'll take it. With my wife being beautiful and being this lovely woman even if I can't outgrow her in physical height; well, I'll take it for the enjoyment if people know what I mean. Hey, a regular guy trying to sport a giant, attractive princess as a wife takes some guts and confidence to be successful at it. Doesn't happen too often, but I guess if the Amazonian princess is happy then he's doing something right with her.