Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finding Time And Relief

I believe this post is just a basic outlook in how people normally get it together and find ways to enjoy life. First and foremost, a good amount of these people have money which allows them to afford some enjoyable things in life. I believe that money came to them from either being part of a wealthy family or just finding a way to get everything going well for them and basically obtaining a pretty lucrative job. In this economy, finding the right information is like the ultimate tool for success.

Some people just can't allow themselves the time to research on things that may interest them because they may place their obligations on other things which might involve working very long hours. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, if the person is content about it because his or her significant others might be able to learn to compromise with it.

I guess for myself, the sense of dread with worries of wasting time when I go out attempting to do some productive things comes from feeling like I'm lacking money. If I have the money, it's like my worries of time with something I invest in can't really worry me that greatly and put me in a situation to make some terrible mistakes. Struggling is definitely a vital component to becoming a successful person because the immense amount of time, training, focus, and dedication really contribute to a confident person with a pretty nice discipline in something that earns money. I think there's not really a lot of money that has to be attributed to starting up to what the person wants to do after all. After everything I've put in, I now see the truth in many things and understanding the potential with how things are adding up. Looks like, it starts with money flow and having a good amount of it and making some smart decisions with it will seriously contribute to growth in wealth, along with having lots of more time- it's just common sense. I think I'm on my way to earning a pretty successful and lucrative path now with plenty of time that will be added my way because I seem to just take pleasure in learning about new stuff like fixing a car, designing a robot, or just making personal music in my leisure even if the quality is shoddy.

I think becoming a suave investor who manages his own money finds ultimate growth in income and free time to do other stuff; besides the investor would be in charge of his own business which generates income even if it only takes about 15 minutes a day to make a smart decision. I'm sure the majority of people don't understand how to do this or don't even want to think about how it relates to themselves because they hear about pitfalls and can't go any further. The risks may be incredibly high but by having discipline and training the mind to think in successful capacity, the reward can be very high no matter how discouraging the path may become; it's just a matter of sticking to it and doing a lot of practice on it without really spending any more money. Everything has to add up in the end to make it work, and it looks like I'm a part of it now.