Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forbidden Palace

ARRRRGGHHH, Who Dare Disturb My Slumber?!


Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a Yankee! 


My instinct is to think to myself, how revolting. Now, whose going to cruise with me. Let's go on an Internet cruise. Okay go to Google and type in your favorite word and just pick a random site and then hit the donate button on their site and then make your magical donation which will raise some eyebrows. Sound like a good plan? 


Okay, not really. Notice, I intentionally did that to get the attention of my intelligent readers who probably didn't need that. Seriously, I almost fell for my own trick- I'm not playing the lying game. Confidence ...
           concentration...
                       coherence... 
 coherence.... coherence ..... coherence ..... coherence xxxxxx coherence 
     xxx coherence coherence ..... coherence ... coherence xxxx 


I guess my forbidden palace is very abstract based upon I'm putting here, so you can have access to it if you can get something out of it.


... cultivation, camaraderie, and craving are all part of the C word group that overrides that C word people like to use to convey distress.  These C words basically represent success in a person- try it, there's no need to say that C word to convey that something didn't go where you intended.