Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not Caring So Much About Annoying People

Yeah, I've been around a lot of annoying people. At one point for the last couple years, it was a huge concentration of annoying people I had to deal with. I know what sort of makes them annoying and so I don't really apply it when I'm interacting with others. I don't really need some cheap affirmation anymore whether it comes from writing in text or talking to someone. I would rather show what's up with my line of work now.

I can also talk to annoying people and make them so angry that they can't do anything about it and possibly pop a vein. It isn't really me that's forcing a person to lose his or her temper; ultimately, it's the person's decision to take a personal chill pill. Why do psychologists just sit there and take it all in, no matter how bothersome it would sound? I guess it's important to have a good time sometimes.

I feel like being normal as my way of showing some courtesy to some weird people now. Like my friend's brother the other day was being a sociopath big time and making inaccurate assumptions while claiming he was right and not really helping his personal status of alienating himself with the world just so he can avoid anything bad happening to him. I didn't care whatever insults he was making- I just simply didn't care because his comments were weak. My friend was telling him to shut up all the time, on the contrary. I guess it only gives his brother a reason to defend his weak propositions. Actually, I was never told to shut up that much when I was anti-social at one period in my life; I guess trying to be nice still even while being mean at the same time works in most occasions. I think it's going to work for me in whatever I need to get going now; I have a better read in people's decision making process, so getting out of a person's bad side is what I specialize in. Anyway, I don't really need to depend on them so much if God is the perfect being for me who I can depend on, so there's really no need to wait upon them for something I need so badly. I can just hurl bad remarks at them, force them to laugh, and get what I need them to do, so they benefit others.