Saturday, September 17, 2011

Problem Child

Being a problem child was never really in my blood. I guess I'm one of those kids who grew up with the ability to pick up on things if I only put a lot of time into it. I think it's normal to be this type of person, but some people just can't do everything no matter how hard they try. My mom says that people who can eventually end up doing anything by setting their minds into it is a rare thing to find.

In a way, I think it's true too because even though parents like to push their kids to study their way through school to hopefully maybe expect their kids to hook them up, which is sort of funny and cool to the parents of the child; some of those parents never really did well in school anyway. It's like when a parent tries to encroach upon a double standard sometimes then it's like getting the kid to think the parents are overreacting and maybe even become more misguided than ever. I think it's best for the parent to do his or her own homework too and encourage the child to do the same and hopefully lead a pretty successful life.