Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good Kind Of Suffering

Sometimes, having emotions that feel like struggling and getting through some of the toughest battles is a thing I marvel about with myself. Regardless of where I end up, it just feels like we could be in good hands if we were to search for it in our lives. The Hope of God Church in Los Angeles is like now deserted and for me that's great news because they really had no influence in my life. It was really all about what I wanted to make out of my own life when I was over there.

I just have a longing to help them out still. Even though I feel worn out over the thought of going back there, I think coming back to help out the youngsters who are in college might be pretty good. These young men and women who probably barely turned twenty have a lot to look at for their future. They could seriously lead a great one and be good people and not like those sociopaths I dealt with a few years ago. Even though they could be married, marriage life isn't really always that fun anyway- it's going to have its struggles so I laugh at them being married anyway. Oh yeah, I have a wife that I'm talking about too- she's just beautiful.

Being smart has its perks so working and studying hard is well worth it- just getting those good grades is like forming a habit of excellence and it can build on you and lead you to more happier things if done appropriately. There's no need for feelings of recognition or anything like that- it's just doing out of necessity to feel comfortable. If the mind and heart is willing, then it could achieve those impossible hours of staying awake to cram information just to ace a test and feel that sense of satisfaction. There's no need to feel burnt out and feel lost while studying because it can absolutely be a healthy thing to do. If I go back, I want to encourage these young lads in college to study hard, lead great careers, and be really happily brought up in the love principles that are found in the ancient Word of God. Man, those Bible writers were really onto something back then talking about placing our focus on a loving God and living out what He intended which is loving the Lord and then loving others like yourself. I don't know why people think this is so evil and don't really live it- it's like people are misinformed or just choose to go all out living in a stubborn direction. There's freedom in worshiping a loving God; however, the cost is humility over one's soul.