Friday, September 9, 2011

Getting Busy

I'm realizing that my biggest anxiety comes from not having enough money. I guess that's why I need to go out working and in this type of economy from what I hear, I guess there aren't too many options anymore. I think a person has to be very good or lucky with something to be able to have a job. Because it's really all about pulling the right strings for me, I understand where I need to be headed now to make an edge where no one will really be able to refuse me now.

It's been rather difficult to come away with a decent, good paying job. I'm pretty much looking at something right now and that I have to do everything the hard way now. If I don't take these small, promising steps then I'm wasting away my time anyway hoping for something good to come along. I might as well start somewhere and hope while I'm doing something.