Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back From Something

Okay, I guess I don't really have that much time to blog right now because all I really want to do right now is go out and run. I want to run hard and blow off some calories and lose like 20 pounds in three months. No, I'm kidding- I only need to lose about 10 more pounds. So in about 3 months, I would like to lose 10 pounds which doesn't seem so bad if I add up the numbers. It's only losing 1 pound per week.

I guess a lot of it is about commitment to some things. I need to really reanalyze everything that's happening for me and just come away with it now. The problem for me is that I signed on to something that's been keeping me busy all week long. One of these days, I'm really going to have all of this figured out and the day it happens, I'm going to be pretty happy and hopefully enjoy an okay life while being able to help others out. Yeah, I guess what I'm looking for is stability and joy in being able to give back to others in a healthy sense.