Thursday, September 1, 2011

Very Descriptive And Funny Dream

Growing up, my grandma used to babysit me while my mother would go to work. There was always this feeling of exuberance with being at her house when things were going well. She used to discipline me, and I would feel bad from not knowing what I did. I recently had a dream about God sending me to a person's home. I stood in front of a white door with a beautiful, fall-season-checkered square glass window, balanced near the top. The door opened naturally and then a lovely and beautiful acquaintance appeared in the picture-perfect front porch- it was Jessica. We didn't say a word to each other and put on eager faces, as we mutually agreed for me to come follow her inside. I noticed a pretty narrow, white wall to the left side as I got in, and the room setting was lit regularly with a dark-brown furry carpet. The narrow walls come from me being used to visiting an old friend's two-story apartment, which I loved going to! The dark-brown furry carpet is what my home used to have while I was a young boy, before my mom remodeled it to candle-colored pink. We walked north down the hall and then it appeared that my conscious of the room gradually rose on a steady incline to a balance on the second floor.

At first glance, it was a small kitchen attached to the living room. There was a cooking platform placed slightly westward to the middle of the room and at the west corner storage compartments with a white porcelain surface placed about five blocks wide and spanning for any arbitrary distance I would have in mind by the wall. The room was white all around, and it had the feel of a cozy den with stairs being all the way south by that wall. The staircase looked as if it had no rails with how the stairs ascended. There was a lovely, fresh, and misty view of the outdoors with a large window at the west end.

There were silvery white couches balanced oppositely from each other starting at the northern wall. A large rectangular sturdy and convenient table was situated at the middle with everyday items, such as a vase, newspapers, neatly stacked documents. Three, masculine, reserved, elderly father-type relatives of Jessica occupied them. Imagine how Kevin would look like thirty years from now with the body he has. Jessica admitted to me that she has a very close relationship with her dad. There was also a small coffee table and love seat orientated to form a straight line perpendicular and juxtaposed to the other furniture while facing southward. It was occupied by a randomly generated Asian and lovely grandma. In the dream, when I got into the room the three men were glancing at me. They had a smile on their face and appeared friendly, but had a look of suspicion. It's like they were a little envious and being protective of her.

I greeted the three-in-one dads of Jessica and her grandma in the dream. The men sort of acted like my first impression of Kevin, whose pretty quiet. The grandma seemed happy about me giving her affection and looked as if her mind was pairing me up with Jessica. Jessica then ran over to the counter and prepared some jelly sandwiches. She then oddly held two of them and slipped them in porcelain shaped boots that were the size of a fist. Jelly started gushing out. This symbolizes to me a person's flesh.