Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11 Passing

Oh, I have to end the night by offering my blogworthy condolences to everyone who was affected by the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center. I think everyone in the U.S. was virtually affected by it- well, those who cared about it. I feel really fortunate that the planes didn't come crashing down on Hollywood killing off those annoying actors and actresses, but I feel bad for those generous and lovely people who lost their lives that day. Not to mention, the family members and friends who grieved for them- along with the Veterans and significant others who have been affected by it.

It's one of these moments where I just feel solemn thinking about it. Man, I was out at a beach tonight and it was really fun again. It was such a privilege to just hang out there with a big crowd and have fun. I was never really a big party guy while going to high school, and it might be the same with those people I hung out with, so we might be on the same boat together. Now, I'm learning to greet people and say bye to some of them. I used to not tell people goodbye, but now I think I am going to because who knows I might even never see them again ever and it would be thoughtful.