Saturday, September 24, 2011

Timing Things Perfectly

A lot of it to me is really about working hard enough and obtaining enough favors from others. I think if a person works really hard at something and initially puts enough time into it, then he or she will find a break in life much more easier. It just seems to be a principle that working a lot harder to master something and then receiving breaks from people who are just going to be lenient with you is the way to go now.

I never thought that being perfect professionally at something would even be remotely possible, but by striving towards it, it was obviously very difficult. However, things don't always work out as they seem sometimes. Anyhow, working hard to obtain something professionally by being near perfect at it is well-worth the risk now for me. I should have had a lot of issues solved for myself in the beginning by working at fixing stuff for myself. Now, I'm seeing that life isn't so bad after all.