Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playing Hard

Yesterday was the opening day for the LA County Fair which is an annual thing that lasts for about a month. Stuff goes on at the park, if one really zones in or asks some workers about what's happening. The Labor Day Weekend which includes today and Monday will introduce only a $1 admission plus $10 for parking which shouldn't really be that bad and keep away ten thousands of visitors who came to check it out today. Plus, the rides had a $1 per ride special after 4 P.M. which was nice. I guess paying only a dollar for the two of the most awkward rides they had to offer was not a bad deal. My friend was very scared to go on both of those rides, but those rides really disappointed me if I had to compare it to the rides I've been on in the past.

After concluding a pretty long day at the fair, we then took a short break and then went over to a girl's house and we just partied and had some fun. My buddy I took felt like he drank a lot of alcohol and then claimed that he was drunk and started getting worried about his dad finding out about it and thinking about the worst case scenarios. It became a little annoying because he was pretty jumpy about stuff and even after we went to get some pho at a restaurant in Westminster, he still felt like he wasn't sober enough to go back home. He ended up crashing on the floor of my room with a sleeping bag, blanket, and pillow. I just woke up at around 10 in the morning because we got back home at about 5 am after hanging out- boy, it was a lot of partying and the girls who we hung out with also wanted to go to a beach after that time.

Overall, it was a little tiresome journey yesterday but I had a lot of fun being around some people and meeting new people and reuniting with some friends. I guess it's a lot of fun when people party responsibly and a lot of people show up to a home.