Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Understand What Drives People Angry With Me

All of the people who get angry with me from doing something that really bothers them and wants me to stop really have trouble with not ignoring things and being aware of everything in their surroundings. I just messed around with some stuff to get a better understanding of this. The reason why I'm capable of messing around with this stuff is because I'm great at pushing the envelope and forcing people to see things whether they want to or not. I was intentionally playing devil's advocate with a recent topic and I was met by an angry mob. I'm just doing some damage control right now, which is actually fun and I guess my goal was to get a lot of exposure from getting the most comments. The only fuel that is keeping me going is the 1 or 2 weird people who stated that they like my controversial statement.

I'm just naturally good at forcing angry people to shine their light away from me. I'm also pretty good at persuading even though I don't really try to for selfish interests only with good people. I make the mistake sometimes of judging who is a good person or not. After awhile, I show my true colors and I can really be a pain to an angry person who is just forced to shut him or herself off with me and experience moments of trying to be by themselves. I do these things by dealing directly with a person, and I always see a way out. I have the normal moral values, so I can almost push the envelope with anything I want and do it in a natural fashion whether people like it or not.

I guess I'll demonstrate what I mean in this whole making people angry and dealing with them by understanding their anger and pain. They are sometimes at the brink of going crazy and could be about eventually entering into a mental hospital. It was not my decision for them to go crazy; it was their own, and they are responsible for making peace with themselves and become rational about a situation. With me pushing buttons and pushing the envelope, I'm still pretty good at persuading and forcing others to see something they don't want to about me.