Thursday, August 18, 2011

Monitoring Self

There are only 24 hours in a day, which is the standard measure of time the world really goes by. I guess coming back from vacationing in Las Vegas has really shut off my will to really be productive. I think I just need to learn to will myself to get back into the habit again. I seriously need to let go of some age old habits which like to creep in every once in awhile; it's sort of like eating a little too many midnight snacks and gaining a few unwanted pounds occasionally.

The art of this whole mastering being an organized person and fulfilling obligations that I'm really interested in doing is tough. If I can really will myself to stay steady on this path, then I personally know that I will become successful financially. I seriously know my strengths and weaknesses with learning new things and can pretty much learn to apply these stuff eventually, so I guess I have the resilient attitude to learn about some things that others sort of want to take for granted.

I need to pretty much become a workhorse that's going in for the long haul, which is how I need to put it. I have a personal threshold based on comparing how others live and how I desire to live to consider what could be too much. I pretty much have to motivate myself to do some goals for myself, until I don't really have to think much about it