Monday, August 29, 2011

Understanding Something About Professions

It's been one of those moments where I'm starting to feel that whatever profession people decide to make a living with, it's really about committing themselves to it. Dedication is really important to a work ethic because it will pay off in the long term. I guess I keep saying this over and over again, but what I want to make some time for everyday is to work out.

I'm no longer really feeling what some people would like to call performance anxiety. As funny as it is, my soul just feels really stable and happy to be in existence. I think I've proved to myself several times just to reassure myself that I could be sufficient with wherever I want to be. I'm making some calls based on people's actions and trying to be logical about it.

I guess my height for seriously being below average as a guy isn't really an impediment to me, based on the interactions I've received from people; in a way, I've been around several weird sociopaths and not about to let them control me when in fact, I'm not bothered by whatever it is about them and just laugh about it. What I mean is that, when people try to bring up stuff about me personally, they just want to change the subject after awhile.