Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Game Time

Imagine treating life is like an exciting game, if one can put all his or her effort into it. Let's pick out an aggressive man's game to relate with life- tackle football. Failure is not an option! It's all about making plans to protect the quarterback and creating the most powerful offense in the universe. In addition, in this game we also get to have fans cheering us on. It sounds very fun doesn't it to play? Guess who gets to be the M.V.P. of the whole game if your team wins, it's you the quarterback.

Here's the arsenal of plays I have- the time limit will be say 90 days. It's not too little and not too long for doing life changing actions! I need to simplify my goals of what's it going to be. By the way, I thank the Internet for being my fans because I believe that surfers on the Internet reading this blog page are very understanding and just the coolest of them all. I don't care what background you have- just thank you for being alive!

Let's do something fun- I'm going to treat a lady whose a little younger than me and is Korean in the next 90 days by asking any girl whose like that until she accepts. I'm just going to say I just want to hang out and treat her out because I just want to do something like that. If I fail to go out like this with just one age requirement fulfilling Korean lady in 90 days, I will just write a cheesy pick-up line on my Facebook page to encourage myself that I'm not alone in this world of failures.

Here's my next goal in the next 90 days, I'm going to have enough money to go treat out a slightly younger Korean girl than me. Here's my next goal- I'm going to spend some time reading no matter how boring it feels or if I fall asleep at my desk or just don't pay attention to the material I'm trying to read up on. Here's my practical goal- I'm going to do enough running, sit-ups, and pushups in the next 90 days. In the next 90 days, I will acquire a new exercising bike or else at the end if I don't get one, I'll just write an essay why I couldn't get one and publish it for everyone to see.

It's game time! Here's the kick-off, looks like the ball dropped at the 1 yard line and now I have to play there as the quarterback. Oh man, I avoided a sack and threw the ball out of bounds. It's really early in the game- okay I see the defense playing deep for some reason because they're expecting me to throw again. I'm going to run this next play for better fielding. I'm going out for a jog right now, which is part of my playbook.