Sunday, August 28, 2011

Establishing Something

I made a thought process with a lot of effort. Pretty much, it felt that taking care of my wife is a lot of hard work and dedication. One of my friends today told me that it's like that with any woman you're going to be with, so I told him "If you're going to work so hard out of love for a woman, why not go for the best looking one to you anyway?" To me, I believe that loving and taking care of my wife is more important than how beautiful she appears to be at times; actually, I'm compelled to state that she's a 10 out of 10 at all times. Basically, I want to encourage her to give me some enjoyment if people know what I mean. Basically in this whole relationship process, I believe that being able to date a very good-looking woman is like adding icing to the foundation of a cake. The core of all relationships should be about how much you love the person and can be compatible with; pretty much, my friend is implying that he might become a slave to a very cute girl he falls for and has a rather good connection with her until he gets bored of her and finds another one he goes throbbing over.

Don't get me wrong; my friend is actually a pretty good guy because he wouldn't let his own wife and children bite the dust just like how Al Bundy stayed faithful to his family- that's the awesome part which made it so funny in the long cancelled show. These are some interesting thoughts that I'm having; I guess they are normal because my buddy is just looking down a street and pointing out how good looking a girl is pretty often. I hang out with him pretty often; I even offered to be his wing man just for fun and he's like so self-denying about the opportunity. Man, he's a pretty funny guy to hang with- I'm starting to not mind his own rants about how certain cute girls are just not meant to be in existence to him at all.