Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trying To Place Great Value

Today was sort of an interesting day- I learned to not really doubt in myself; that's pretty much it. I guess sometimes it feels like something bad is going to happen and then you start worrying and then it happens, so you go a little crazy and the person who did it to you goes to others who support the person and then the people supporting the other guy finds some find fault in you and tells you go to get help. Oh well, it's just having a bad day; I mean, it could feel like you're having a bad day for several months. 

No really, I went to do some bowling in the morning today where about 25 people showed up. Man, that's a lot of people who wouldn't mind skipping church. Oh well, the ticket included food, bowling shoes, and two hours of unlimited bowling for only $13 dollars. Man, that was a good deal- I couldn't pass it up and sort of felt like I was playing hooky with church. I haven't been to a church in awhile, but I'm still reading my Bible. Just reading my Bible isn't enough I know, so looking at what I read today- sometimes, doing nothing and saying you're Christian can get you in a lot of trouble.

Well, I do go to a church that wants to serve the People once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once in the evening- it's like they want to serve spiritual food to anybody interested three times a day. Getting one spiritual meal from this church really beats a Happy Meal from Micky D's any day for me. Basically, I'm saying that I want to practice the beautiful stuff that are articulated in the Holy Bible- man, it's so enriching and meaningful with giving me inspiration to live a hardworking and good life. I even believe that it could hold some truth for being a pretty ancient script- man these guys were really onto some very good stuff while organizing some of those prophetic texts, which can be scientifically tested with comparative literature that pops up in archaeology, so it sure beats having to rely on scientific dates that go back a billion years when no one was alive to record that day of history; this Bible stuff was dated in some human civilization so there's evidence for comparison to look at these possible prophetic messages. Excuse my English please, but man Bible prophecy and examining how the end of the world or humanity might happen gets sort of interesting.