Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vacationing In Las Vegas

Basically, I had only about four hours a sleep for the last two days which has been quite a rush. Supposedly one of the girls brought some home made brownies that she liked to call weed brownies. It tasted pretty good, and I wasn't aware it had some medicinal properties on it. I had about two of them and she had four of them. This morning she acted really excited and kept on laughing about random stuff while claiming it was something about those brownies. I guess there was something in those brownies because man, I felt high for awhile this morning after eating it with some really good ginseng tea.

There's basically about 12 of us sharing one roof which is a residential area outside the Strip- about 5 girls and the rest are a bunch of Joes. It was kind of cool to hang out with the ladies at a pretty upbeat club and just groove to the music- I sort of found my own space and meaning while I was there. One of my closest friends with me rated two of those girls as a 9 and 10 out of 10. I pretty much told them that they were all 10s to me. Towards the end of the night, I was told by the oldest girl that she liked me for who I was and that I was dancing alright while implying that she didn't really care about the bad things people feel about me. I guess it's true brotherly and sisterly love.