Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Positive Tidbits

Stability, contentment, and humor are all elements that can be combined properly to receive a positive response from others especially women. I guess I've been doing quite a bit of writing for the last five years, which is detailed on this blog. I've just written random stuff but when it ties together with what I've been recently writing about, the bad parts of it seem to be overlooked now and in fact, I'm receiving a lot of enjoyment with laughing at some of the comments I've dared myself to put down. No matter how denigrating it is for myself, it just feels good that I can find some space with the involvement I was a part of and have a good laugh about it.

Pretty much, I've tried to adopt a positive writing style without trying to be apostatical. As a matter of fact, while trying to compose some posts, I would sometimes feel really auspicious about stuff because I would be feel cravenly about offending others. Then, I drew a conclusion that the truth can't really leave outerspace and disappear from any physical existence. Becoming veracious all of a sudden helped me overcome a lot of stuff- the saying "The truth sets you free!" is a pretty valid claim. Because of this, I now understand some flaws in the women who are closest to me.

My little sister's cat is becoming sort of annoying right now haha. It's just barging into my room asking to be petted and given attention like every five minutes. The only thing I like about it is that it's clean and knows where to go when it needs to take care of business. Yesterday, I played pretty hard even though I was pretty tired from being Sunday of all days in the week. A female friend of mine took charge as usual and didn't get what she wanted so she felt disrespected and made the whole group do a small exodus from this one restaurant to another one right down the sidewalk. She was basically trying to get a friend and me admitted into the restaurant because the bouncer said my shorts were too long which was perceived as discrimination by my other friends. I was really appreciative of her efforts with standing up for me- I will try to always have her back next time whenever she needs it. I was really laughing about the bullocks that went on, along with not really minding that much from being a little exhausted from bowling really hard with them in the afternoon. My friend told me that I dressed conservatively, so I can see why the bouncer was not really all there last night; along with not paying any attention to my female friend who was dressed really nicely.