Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Parleying

Being around cute girls is something I'll say that I'm rather accustomed to now. In a pitiful way, my sister can be considered to be a cute girl because of her physical structure and current youth. I have had to deal with her all these years while growing up- man, it was a pain. I was initially forcing her to deal with life, and she would cover up her ears and start singing in a coarse voice with a nonchalant lyric that kept reiterating itself like a D.J. flipping a sound back and forth- "La la la!" Other times, she acted a little depressed or sober.  There were also those occasions where she would just bust out laughing. Recently, I thought she was a maniac from laughing while acting so angry with me and clearly not paying attention to anything I said- wait a minute, she's not my girlfriend as sad as it is, why did she need to act like I was her boyfriend?

I now understand this whole damsel in distress situation, and man, I'm old enough to see it and to quench it like how Gatorade helps to deal with thirst. There was this movie that believed in feeding plants with Gatorade and lo and behold, the crops died and the world became a dust bowl. I'm like a girl-going-wild quencher now. It makes absolute sense to me now that Betty Lam couldn't file a restraining order on her own with me. It also made sense that Annie Tran was like what did I get myself into, and why is my spiritual mentor acting so crazy?

It makes sense that they aren't fully satisfied where they're at right now because it's really difficult to rebound. They need some help from a guy like me because I understand what stability is now. It's no wonder that the people who considered themselves to be great ran away from what could have been really a great thing, if only they could have humbled themselves a bit longer. Out of protecting some strangers, I wish to cover up their identities. However, the people I've associated with in some intimacy or have gotten close with are a different story where I get to write some truth and seriously defend the absolute truth, no matter how much larcenous the person wants to feel affects his or her career. Just disassociating with me isn't really going to help them solve their problems because there will be more in life, whether they like it or not. It's basically inevitable, so it's best for these incapacitated intellects to let go of their stupidity with me. They aren't the best people in the world because they won't really climb to the top of the ladder, based on their pretenses, actions, and how they feel- therefore, they really aren't that much of a worry for me. However, it could be the other way around for them because I'm really a motivated and ambitious person who might like to be charitable but that's coming at a later date once I've calculated the numbers correctly.