Saturday, August 20, 2011

Interesting Stuff

I know that I can be a pretty good salesman now because I understand that customers like to apply emotional needs when they obtain some things. I also would address this properly for those customers who can be open enough about it and situate to their needs as best as possible; unfortunately, there's also some bad luck that can occur every once in awhile in business and leave some customers unhappy. I think that is why it is best to stay up to date as possible and keep them informed relating to the sales profession a person takes- I think those guys who stay honest about what their selling and work extremely hard in a potentially lucrative field make the most money in any sales-related field. It's just  common sense to be this good of a guy because customers will dish out referrals automatically to other people, if the salesman is in there long enough.

Besides being a potentially good salesman when duty calls, I think I prefer the traditional and stable 8-5 pm job schedule while working under an employer. By calculating my time and everything, it seems to be where good things can happen. With the money that I generate from working at a convenient place, these are the things that I know I can invest my money in- Forex, tax liens, Options Trading, life insurance, I.R.A., and bank stuff. Looks like there are plenty of opportunities out there that don't really require any selling, but just a person whose willing to invest in those areas. It's really about the long run and it takes a good deal of effort and research but depending on the person's style, I think it's worth it for someone's retirement.