Friday, August 19, 2011

Feeling Strong

I'm asked by my close relatives if I have a girlfriend now. My reply is that I don't have one, yet. They ask why not? That's a good question; to be honest, I feel like I lack money and that I'm not living on my own yet. If I could seriously have those two elements solved, then I'll really consider about marriage. There are a lot of beautiful women out there; one of my friends have told me that because there's too many he gets something he likes to call the Three Stooges syndrome. He's pretty much an uptight and very picky person; furthermore, he's too timid to risk being turned down by a woman he feels he could bond with. In addition, he finds women who ask him out to be too aggressive for him; man, he's like the tenth wonder of the world to me. I don't know how he's going to settle down because it looks like that's what he wants, except that he doesn't want to have kids. He's like saying that the end of the world is going happen in his lifetime anyway so being married with kids could be pointless, which is really making me laugh right now thinking about his situation.

I've found that living out my goals that I listed today have made me feel really fulfilled. It feels great to carry out those goals, so that is what I am going to be doing now. I'm going to stick to it like a happy routine for me. It's so reassuring for me to know what I'm looking for in life and that I can be really happy working hard at those goals.

Recently, I've been telling my mom that my confidence and mind is becoming really strong and that some of things she used to say which bugged me a lot don't really bother me anymore. I'm just growing at a much more fuller and rapid rate now because I realize that I could have been valedictorian at my high school and college; furthermore, become a pretty strong leader and graduate from a really nice college and have a fiancee by now. I regret not seeing my capability in a timely manner, but I'm learning to make do with what I have now.