Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Totally See It Now

According to Wikipedia, the pit bull has a bite, hold, and shake mechanism which has caused some dog bite related fatalities. Because of its reputation for engaged vicious attacks, some states and parts of Canada have set legislative limits on pet owners who have a pit bull. Despite its negative appeal, it can easily be exemplar in characterizing the possession of an indomitable spirit. Therefore, I believe the insignia of a pit bull could be a great inspiration for a soldier, boxer, football player, or anybody who holds a belligerent profession.

My brain waves are all of a sudden working on me right now- this is most likely a good sign of my well-being. This is something I noticed this morning that is going to be so pivotal in my walk of construing some people I've been forced to reckoned with.

Pretty much, I work hard and am really happy with the hard work that I'm putting in. Everyday, I'm just so happy from being to give it my all with something that I want to do. Therefore, whatever negative stuff that some people want to say pertaining to me doesn't really affect me. I know some people who are like- oh, you are so crazy; you need to be admitted into some psychological rehab. If I'm super happy from the hard work I'm doing and making good money and happily married to a beautiful wife with some pretty nice children of my own and a nice home, then what these people are saying is pretty much not true. Therefore, it's a myth for the very few people I've come to see with my pair of eyes who have claimed that I need to get some psychiatric help.

I've managed to get along nicely with a person who told me I needed to get help at one point- she told me that me being a part of it would be a waste of time; this is my younger sibling whose still a complicated girl to me sometimes. I have at one point of my life made her feel like I was giving her a hard time by just saying "Hi" to her, which is pretty funny. I'm also doing well with my oldest friend who thought I was crazy at one point- he's actually a good guy but misconstrued by others because of his demeanor but he works hard on occasion, so he's well-deserving during those times.

The people who have stated that I'm crazy enough to get help is this one guy I'll call Officer Chum Chum Chung Li Hi Ya! Officer Chum Chum Chung Li Hi Ya had some major homosexual issues with me because he was like why am I chasing after a girl so badly who doesn't like me, when I have my eyes on the prize which is him. What a douche bag, sorry. The person who also thought I needed help was Betty, but she's like quiet with me now whenever I open up my mouth with her for some reason; oh yeah, I did write that I liked her at one point in my lifetime. Betty may be uncool sometimes, but when she's cool she gets a little feisty sometimes but it's manageable so I'll say that's what makes her cute.

Let's see the dimwitted Chris Kuch also never mentioned I needed to get some help, along with this one effeminate sounding guy named Golf- man, I don't think he can hit that far with a golf club but that's his name he goes by. Let's see the pastor who looked like he was going through a mid-life crisis who said that I was scaring his sheep also never told me I needed to get help.

Hmm, so very few people have told me I needed to get help and by doing some extensive background check on these guys then maybe one is going to find something extremely peculiar about them. Like this one guy had a really good time with two girls at the same time- hmm, interesting and another time he bombed his car license after driving under the influence of alcohol. Spending time in jail while so drunk and tired with the bight lights on his face must have been a lot of fun and not to mention the mug shot must have come out nice. Okay, this guy really has a bad track record, so I'm not going to even mention his name even though what I'm saying about him is true. I don't even want to say it right now on this post. My dad also thinks I'm crazy at times too like I'm rebel and wants me to get help- I think his testosterone level is a little lower than it was; poor daddy, I hope he snaps out of his midlife crisis a lot sooner.

In addition, Lee told me I needed to get some help and another girl named Stephanie. That's pretty much it. Nobody really goes over to Lee's house anymore to do some Bible worship or that's what I heard from someone. Maybe, it was a temporary shut down to see if I'm really stalking her. I guess I legally didn't stalk her, so what's that make me? Not a criminal. Lee and Stephanie can continue to think I'm crazy while I'm living under so much happiness being very hard working, with a nice house, a beautiful wife and some pretty nice kids. 2 single ladies out of the at least 100,000 people I've seen with my bare eyes thinking I'm crazy while I'm living the way I currently am- hmm, I don't know how to do the math with this one. Anyone want to help me out if they catch my drift?