Monday, August 15, 2011

Really Useful Thought

Ever hear the song, "Money, money, money, money, monieee". I think the Million Dollar Man played it in his entrance to the wrestling ring at one point of his career- boy, he's pretty bad as a wrestler and don't get me wrong he'll probably rip my legs apart and make me see my own pelvis bones but he still hires a bunch of weak jabroni with his money. Even the owner Vince McMahon is just barely richer than him by having only a billion dollars. He recently wrote about Randy Savage- the Macho Man. "Macho, macho man! I want to be a macho man!" I think some boys who grew up watching T.V. and are coming out of yesterday to be the leaders of today remember the old commercial where Randy Savage yells, "Oh yeah! Snap it into some slim jim!"

Okay, nothing is really useful on today's post. I just was thinking about money, but I don't have any money. I'm just saying it's useful to use my imagination. The world is flat because I'm using my imagination, and the world is spiraling where stuff that come down must go up, way up, and etc. I'm seriously going to get me a job man even if it means me pawning this whole writing career I have going, no matter how much people complain about the economy being bad even if I'm going to be shoveling poop out of those porty potties and smelling bad and get no dates! Me becoming a sugar daddy from shoveling poop would be like the worst nightmare for some guys. Well, it's not that I want to be a sugar daddy after a long night's work of cleaning up the private business of most people but I guess it turns some hot women on. This one episode on Thousand Ways To Die featured a lady who liked to be vomited on because she felt very high when someone did that to her- pretty weird indeed but she passed away after turning victim from forcing a guy to vomit on her. Let's see, my wife would be like "That's nice, dear!"

Okay, I commemorate the readers for lasting this long- I won't be surprised if I put everybody to sleep. I guess I'm thinking about doing that right now even while I'm writing about ***censored word***. ***Censored word***, man, I'm so out of line. *** Censored word***, ***Censored word***, I have my pledge to to the G-rated crowd. Don't turn me into PG. Yeah, I guess the average person can understand what I'm saying and relate it to some stability that I'm trying to stay honky dory with. Why did the battery never have a B lettering like a D battery? It's because I would stutter from saying I want the B Battery. They're like - what type? I said I want a B Battery dang it. They're like what, I don't get it. Then, I would have to say, okay I would love 2 C batteries then. They're like, have fun. In their minds, they're like thinking I'm really lame.