Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meaningful Way To Live

Even if my writing bugs the heck out of everyone, I'm just going to keep it forever G-rated. Everybody else can go ahead and use inappropriate words all they want when they're by themselves or with people they're comfortable with, but for me I'm just not going to use it. I'm also going to be straight forward about stuff too, so that means I know there's some evil inside of me which really isn't appropriate to talk about, so I'm going to avoid going that direction now, unless I can really be G-rated. There are some topics that are inappropriate for little kids, which I know so when I'm around people who aren't little and I can speak about the topic because it's just unavoidable then I will. For the most part, I'm assuming that little kids can be reading this blog now too, even though I still have some inappropriate ones for little kids to look at. Oh well, I'm going to be appropriate for everybody to read this site now. Everybody else can say whatever they want with me or with however they want to use their language, but I'm not going to speak that way. I might just tell my own kids if I ever get any to not use inappropriate language, but other than lecturing them, I guess it depends on the situation where I would need to open up my mouth and ask some people to refrain from doing some stuff.

I obviously don't listen to some people, when they ask me to stop doing some things. I don't mind talking about it and continue to do it which probably bugs the heck out of some people who would wish I could stop. I usually end up sticking to what I want to do and not really being bothered by them in the end, so it's up to the person to make the call about what my personality is like even if I'm going to be full-throttle persuasive against the other person's wishes. I tend to be very passionate about my mannerisms which probably hurts a lot of people in different ways. If other people were doing stuff that I didn't like, I just pretty much learn to forgive them and still deal with them. Some people really have a hard time doing the right thing and place being apprehensive above the ability to love the person directly first. I know this first hand because yeah, face it some people over at Hope of God Church in L.A. acted this way- I'm calling them out because I'm trying to be really honest now. It's technically not disparaging them or chastising them even though it feels good for me to write about them- I'm just being honest about their mannerisms and think it's appropriate to let it out and make the public aware about it. These people who acted really peculiar even though I'm saying they're not weird because I'm inspired to try not say anything bad about them are the ones I mentioned in my past posts. 

Besides, I'm about keeping it straight forward and appropriate with my language and actions anyway. Sometimes, people just feel uncomfortable with some of the weird things I do and want me to stop doing them. I don't really want to stop sometimes and I talk about it which makes them go crazy and angry with me, but I'm not bothered by them. The ones who can't really deal with these things are the ones who are having at least a little trouble succeeding with something in their lives right now- I believe I can make this judgment pretty honestly based on how I struggled with it too.

Let's see my weight was down this week, but looks like I gained back about 4 pounds again. Oh well, I just need to keep working out to the best of my ability everyday. I was really sore, so I slowed down quite a bit in my work out session. I just need to keep trying and giving it my all and just stay healthy, well-rested, and content while working out. I'm also in this whole money-making game right now and so far, it's been quite a rush. I need to get a photo taken for renewing my passport- I will be going to Korea just like the other million people who travel there every year; the north side isn't open yet and I'm hoping as a Korean American citizen, Korea will unite into one country someday. My parents want to take my little sibling and me to China to, but I feel reluctant going there being a Communist country and also hearing some stories about fellow Chinese cheating other Chinese by taking away their lives just to make an extra buck. We'll be traveling in a tour group, but I don't really want to trust other Chinese who live there anymore. I mean I have some really good Chinese buddies- very good guys underneath but still I'm not into this whole traveling to China craze right now.

I can't really cover everything I learned with my business because I sort of want to be secretive about it. It's like I'm getting access to people who claim they want to help, but do they really? If I were to gain this edge, do I really want to share this knowledge when I could reap all the benefits for myself and loved ones? There's some information that people can use to get an edge, but for right now I want to hold off with everything good that's been working for me because I need to get somewhere before I find myself complacent and willing to share to keep myself on my toes again.