Wednesday, August 10, 2011

There Is No Free Lunch

Once one gets informed about something, it's up to the person to make the decision about something. In general, I haven't really been doing some pragmatic things and probably been wasting about a good portion of about four hours daily doing something sedentary. I guess I really shouldn't dwell into it anymore now, since I'm made more aware of my personal surroundings now.

I can lead now in just about anything I'm given the green light for. I mainly need someone to help me out a bit with the brain and leg work and pretty much if I can get all this proper information, I'll happily make an informed decision. I'm excited because over the little things, I realize people's faults and how I could also lead a few people who were just pestering me to change in the past- it's like I can come up to them now and lead them, if I really wanted to.

I guess I'm still looking to break the ice with this whole reading for long periods of time sort of deal. On the good side, I am getting to exercise daily by at least doing some running and regulating my weight a great deal- eventually, I would like to turn into a strength and endurance competitor which would be pretty fun to participate in. I also need to get a new passport and yes, I'm not a criminal or crazy person because I'm going to be issued a new one.  I'm going to go to school to also work with crazy people because I hear there's a shortage of mental health workers right now and a pretty good opportunity in this medical industry. Therefore, if someone thinks I'm crazy, just let him or her know that I'm going to be working with crazy people at a mental hospital and maybe, I might be able to spot some similar characteristics that make the other person whose accusing me crazy.

Let's see, the only significant reading I'm really doing is reading the Bible for about 15 minutes a day. I think I'm just going to open up a book and just look at the pages and read through it patiently. I believe that if I can do this habit and stay motivated to do some of the hard stuff, then I might be able to succeed with where I want to be now. I still entrust myself to do some chores around the house- not really asked or given allowance but I guess I just do it because I want to now. More and more, I'm feeling independent from people and I guess it's a good thing since I'm a guy; it also means I'm looking at the big picture, long term situation, and how lucky I am to be a part of something.