Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stuff To Do While Bored

I think it's common for people to be bored at their job, especially if it's not really that competitive. One of the hardest things to do for me is admitting my faults when I know for sure that what I did was wrong and feel that it also casts a negative image to me when I think it through about this condition happening to others. It's been hard, depressing, and just infuriating but no one really asks him or herself to be around misfortune all the rest of the days. 

One thing that I lacked in the past but I now do have is taking initiative to be responsive to a situation and to play dirty about it now, if necessary. Another hard thing for me to do is just sitting around waiting for that moment of opportunity to rise up, while I'm just sulking about a lot of anger. However, I'm through all this and don't feel that much badgered about it anymore. For any reason, as long as I put effort to be in control of myself with whatever thing that was bothering me and put my heart into it, there's like something out there lending me a hand to get through any situation that seems dire for me.