Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Everyday Goals For Me

To feel like I'm going somewhere with my life, I've really set out the goals that I want to personally live by. Some of these things are stuff that I don't really have obtained yet, but I guess I can strive towards it everyday. I've had awhile to think about what I really want to accomplish with myself, and it's like being around myself all the time is making it hard for me not to go after these things I'm bothered to do everyday now.

I'm basically just listing it out in an ugly manner and not very reader friendly, but it will have to do for me. I guess as I increase in more skill from really pursuing after stuff, I'll be able to do some more neat things. Right now, some of these stuff are in the beginning stages for me and it's just the beginning that I've found what helps fulfill my requests of being alive everyday. I'm 28 now, so what could one really expect coming out of a 28 year old.

read bible
hobby: computer occupations
music: play piano
like to exercise and trade on forex

additional interests:
mechanical engineering, medicine, being family man

wants: free time, informed on great opportunities, and having fun