Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting Stronger

I am stronger than yesterday. There's nothing like stuff that are a mile away. I'm reaching those destinations a little faster because I'm trying to run everyday- my belly feels like it's going to burst these days. If I can situate my belly from not wanting to tighten up while running, then I'm home free and will be able to run for hours even while my legs just want to fall off.

Of course, there's the take a car to the location method but I'm trying to lose some weight so I prefer running over driving to exercise. I have heard that NASCAR race drivers need thousands of calories because when they're on the track, they burn about five pounds of energy! Ever hear about some race car drivers who are amateurs slamming into a cop car? I saw some drag racing take place in this one movie everyone is familiar about and the winners were awarded with a sweet ride.

Okay, for the last paragraph, I was intentionally doing a negative followed by a positive cycle. I was just messing around. When I talk like that with people who are mad with me, they don't want to talk to me period. It's like they're going to get mad because they side with one agenda and then when I switch course they have all that burning anger inside making them feel stupid.

Therefore, being a weird guy is also hard work which I didn't know that I was doing it back then while going to school- it's appreciated even though people are probably not going to return phone calls and respond positively if you try to do stuff with them as the initiator. You can still be the initiator while being weird; the factor that gets to people in general is your hard work and determination and when it's associated with anything positive, some people are going to eventually get hooked onto you if you have enough time with them. I attracted plenty of girls too now that I think of it because they spoke to me gently and dressed well while greeting me and then asked stuff about me to get to know me, so I guess being weird in a good way can have its perks sometimes in attracting beautiful and intelligent women- just that I was shy and didn't really speak up; that was my ultimate downfall. When I did speak for some reason, I managed to make them laugh- don't know how but I see that it was a good thing even while I didn't really have all the looks, I guess the good parts of my physical body were highlighted well so I think looks don't really matter that much, if the feelings of love take control over a person.