Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Christian Dating

Okay, I might have inner qualities that make up a decent person to be with, but still I would have to continuously work at it to have a good life with someone. I am pretty short and not that great looking. People don't really laugh at my comments, when I'm intending to be funny. I get responses here and there, but never really close any deals. 

It just makes sense for people, including myself, to be selfish and some of them do get to live pretty fortunate lives. It's not everybody that gets to have the happily ever tale in life. That's what life is all about. I guess the concern should then be what I could do to make the most out of life, and it could also be the how part.

I have developed an aversion to my anger issues in the past, but feel like giving into them again. What really ticks me off is when a person responds pretty rude to me and also in general, I think I need to take a very active role in life with someone if I want to get good results. I think being honest is like the hardest thing to do, even while being angry. Accepting challenges and going after uncomfortable things for trying to obtain a greater good is something people should do. If I'm in position to advance, the smarter thing would be for me to go get it.