Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Not Much of a Life. Oh well!

I don't believe in using swear words ever, so I never say them while I'm around people. I can now see the positives of wanting to be friends with some people who were bothered by me, just for the heck of it. Yeah, I think it could be a possibility in that it would make sense and a good choice for them to go get some professional counseling.

The appearance of beautiful women are throwing me off left and right a lot. They can be this gorgeous woman physically and then the next day or hour, I might not feel the same way about them. I don't think relying on just physicality is going to make me a happy person. I'll just go for the inner and mushy stuff now. I find women who like to use bad words to be quite annoying. It's just me I suppose.

I'm just looking to make some money now and getting there. I'm almost done with my second grad course, which has been an experience for me. I'm on my way to getting a 99% grade. I messed up a little with formatting my paper, so the teacher took off a few points. It's still an A, but would have been nice for me to catch that. Oh well, that's a lesson learned for me. I'm trying to be a lot more scrupulous and it looks like I'll be actually finished with my paper this week already.

I'm trying to earn a living right now with trading stocks. I think I can make a living off of being an online poker player too. Both of those endeavors are like at a starting point for me, but I'm slowly but surely getting there. I guess I like these types of boring challenges for earning money. It's just convenient for me I suppose.