Friday, June 12, 2015

Answer To My Life's Problems With People

I want to get some people to add me back on Facebook after using the blocking feature. I don't want any complications with my female co-worker who only has a thing for other girls. I'm going to leave her alone, until I leave that job place and see her like at a bar or some place down in history, if God is willing to make that happen.

Here's the solution that every person should try with their own will. Ask the person if he or she can live with him or herself in unblocking you and adding you back as a friend. If the person says they can't then they are crazy. Tell them to go get some help and then to do the positive thing in making you happy. If the person says yes, then that's the ideal answer you want to hear and will let them know that they are stupid for the way they acted in the first place. If the person doesn't say anything, then that person is basically still stupid for the way they acted in the first place, and you just have to keep repeating that to them and say that anything good which will come out of it is them doing a selfless act which will make you happy! Along with that, you can tell them that everything they acted was stupid and how you acted, no matter how much of psycho you were, was all for that good intention of wanting to be their friend and that it's all about being positive. They have the chance to do something positive and along with being left alone if they were to give in. Along with that, they are just stupid from the way they acted.

That's the total answer to my riddle that's been kicking my butt for the last ten years or so. I actually acted this way subconsciously in getting that message out, so some people did add me back on Facebook, but I was constantly crazy with them and couldn't handle it. I was like yelling at them everyday for the most part. I guess I forgot the basics, while I was doing it from being a crazy person. This is the answer that every person should see and will get the person to stop haunting you, if you never see the person again. It's a free answer that I'm giving away to making any person who is under my situation a happy man or woman. Remember, I have the spiritual gift of giving and encouragement. I am super honest nowadays and it's helping me stay on track with learning how to succeed. It's really just me and not God that's making me go around sinning. I just have to watch out for my temptations a little better, and it's really just stuff that's going on my head and being made more aware of it from reading the Bible.