Monday, June 1, 2015

Finding Closure With Everything

This is just trying to tie everything up now. My main motivation with everything is just coming from not feeling depressed at all with anything. It even includes thinking about my short, male height of being only 5'3". Honestly, women are pretty short too compared to men, so they don't seem to mind so much after having hung out with me. Heh heh. Guys sort of take a little bit longer to absorb how short I am and how much I can outsmart them. Some tall guys end up feeling a little depressed and jealous with me, oh well for a little while.

It's the funniness that's actually sort of good for me and bad for my enemies. My enemies are really confused by me and don't know what's up really. I guess they can't come to terms with me in some area, so they end up becoming monkey-brained! Even through the good and bad times, this one girl appreciates how I've been always honest with her and actually likes me because of it. I think she knows my type and actually, I can sort of tell how a girl sees me based on how she hugs me too. This applies for a girl hugging a guy who is generally seen as a good guy and has a reputation for getting in a little trouble that has already passed and stressed her out. 

Being patted on the back just means she's friendly with you and willing to join you, if you interest her enough with something. She's basically the type you are meant to just see as a friend for the rest of your life! That's funny how I messed up a few times with those friends, while not treating it like a date but yeah, it's a good experience for the real thing. They are very nice to pay attention to because they might have some valuable information you could recall later on.

There's the kind, who will rub you in your back. She's basically taken, but holds a great deal of respect for you. An example, is my pretty cousin. I see her as a very attractive knockout with a sweet personality, but she's family so I'm not taking it any further to mind my manners. These women are wonderful people and will get along so well with you. 

The final kind I've faced is the type of woman who will grab onto you like a teddy bear. Sometimes it's annoying and with a pretty girl, it is supposed to feel pretty exciting, if you know what I really mean. Yeah, it implies the girl likes you if she's someone who has any amount of characteristics you could end up dating or marrying. It doesn't mean that she will commit to you though. Also, these types of girls could later go on to pat your back. I end up patting them too now, so why not. Sometimes, the girl will switch from patting to holding onto you again. It just depends on her mood and occasion. It can be hard to tell what's on her mind.